Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Predictions: You Know What It Is

Like I said in my last playoff post, the Steelers have been my Super Bowl pick from the beginning. I don't see any reason to change.

Aaron Rodgers has been playing unbelievably well, but it's been against defenses that don't come close to Troy Polamalu, James Harrison and the rest of the Pittsburgh D.

The Packers will definitely get pressure on Big Ben, especially with Clay Matthews and Charles Woodson. But who hasn't? Roethlisberger is the toughest QB in the League and has championship experience. He's a winner.

I think Green Bay will make enough plays to keep the score close, but the Steelers are the better team.

So when tonight's game ends in the Jerry Dome, the scoreboard will once again show why they Steelers are the best organization in pro sports with their 7th Super Bowl victory.

Steelers 24, Packers 20

Predictions?

No comments:

Post a Comment