Friday, March 25, 2011

Tonight's Sweet Sixteen Preview

I was 3-1 yesterday, with Duke being my only loss. And since it was a blowout and they were my national champion pick, I'll consider it two losses.

(11) Marquette vs. (2) North Carolina

The Tar Heels have been one of the best few teams in the last couple months. They have the size and athleticism to beat anyone. Marquette has to shoot well from the outside to contend.

(12) Richmond vs. (1) Kansas

Kansas is way better.

(4) Kentucky vs. (1) Ohio State

As a Kentucky fan, I would love to see this "upset" here. But I've said Ohio State is the best team in the country for months. Kentucky needs a huge game from Josh Harrelson and Eloy Vargas against Jared Sullinger in the post.

(11) Virginia Commonwealth vs. (10) Florida State

This game is a toss-up. VCU is the better story as one of the last four teams selected. But Florida State is the best defensive team in the nation. They'll prove it again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment