Sunday, January 9, 2011

NFL Wild Card Sunday

I'm glad I didn't post predictions before yesterday's shocking results. But here goes for today's match-ups

Baltimore @ Kansas City

The Chiefs have had an incredible turnaround. And they have a great home field advantage at Arrowhead. They have the best rushing attack in the League with Jamaal Charles and Thomas Jones. They have a quarterback that hasn't turned the ball over much this season. And they have my favorite player in safety Eric Berry. On paper, the Chiefs have the advantage.

But am I picking against Ray Lewis and the Ravens defense? Not a chance.

Ravens 20, Chiefs 17

Green Bay @ Philadelphia


Michael Vick has been the best story of the season. He's back from serving jail time and is far superior to where he was with the Falcons. He's regained his speed and improved his passing accuracy. Plus, the Eagles have the offensive weapons with McCoy in the backfield and the DeSean Jackson/Jeremy Maclin combo on the outside. I'm just not sure their defense can stop Aaron Rodgers. And I think Clay Matthews has a big game for the Packers D and helps contain Vick. I'm taking Green Bay by a field goal.

Packers 27, Eagles 24

No comments:

Post a Comment