Thursday, March 17, 2011

2011 NCAA Tournament: Thursday Picks/Upsets

I'll be making my picks each day of the tournament. This could definitely get ugly.

Winners in Bold Italics

(12) Clemson vs. (5) West Virginia
(9) Old Dominion vs. (8) Butler
(13) Morehead State vs. (4) Louisville
(10) Penn State vs. (7) Temple
(13) Princeton vs. (4) Kentucky
16) North Carolina-Asheville vs. (1) Pittsburgh
(12) Richmond vs. (5) Vanderbilt
(15) Northern Colorado vs. (2) San Diego State
(15) UC Santa Barbara vs. (2) Florida
(14) Wofford vs. (3) Brigham Young
(14) Bucknell vs. (3) Connecticut
(13) Belmont vs. (4) Wisconsin
(10) Michigan State vs. (7) UCLA
(11) Gonzaga vs. (6) St. John's
(11) Missouri vs. (6) Cincinnati
(12) Utah State vs. (5) Kansas State

Record: 0-0
I'll be keeping tally for how well/poorly I'm doing.

Upsets? I have Penn State, Belmont, Michigan State, Gonzaga and Mizzou winning. Five double-digit seeds advancing on Day One? It could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment